ISO ACCREDITED TEST FACILITY
Mills and plants that are not fully equipped to handle specific testing requests for their customers can ship materials to MAC’s testing facility in Boardman, Ohio. If necessary, we can test and return ship your product within 48 hours! This facility, which gives you access to encircling coil, rotary probe eddy current, high-speed rotary ultrasonic and other testing methods, meets industry specifications, including ASTM E-213, ASTM E-243 and MIL STD 2154.
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Certified
- Staffed with knowledgeable, fully ASNT certified Level II and III engineers.
- Several test lines are equipped to handle material from 0.100” (2.54mm) OD to 3.5” (88.9mm) OD at lengths of 24 feet (7.6 metres) and higher, depending on the application and defects to be detected.
- The facility can accurately detect a wide range of defects in carbon steel, stainless & specialty steel, copper and aluminum tube or bar.
- An overhead crane allows us to handle full truck loads of material, thus making it possible to inspect up to thousands of feet of material per day.
- Turn-around time is usually within one week, with faster times available provided advance notification is given.
Call or Email us for more information.