MAGNETISM DETECTOR DET-432
Indicates Residual Magnetism in Ferrous Material
- Checks bar stock, tubing and parts for magnetism levels that may interfere with subsequent machining or handling operations, or with the end use of the product.
- Indicates the degree and polarity of residual magnetism in iron and steel objects.
- Inexpensive, lightweight and easy to use.
- Convenient pocket size.
- Rugged construction.
The MAC Magnetism Detector is widely used by steel suppliers and fabricators to determine residual magnetism in iron and steel objects.
The Magnetism Detector is in stock and available for immediate shipment via our Amazon store (for quantities up to 9, U.S. only). Click the relevant sidebar button to place your order.
It is a simple, yet effective, tool: just place the base of the indicating needle against the object you wish to test. The Magnetism Detector’s needle indicator will move to a point on the scale that represents the strength of the magnetic field (in gauss) of the material. The meter scale reads 20 units on either side of a zero center point, allowing for quick identification of the field’s polarity as well as the level of the magnetic field.
- Unit can also be used to check products such as tools, aircraft parts, or any product where magnetism could be a problem.
- Allows for quick identification of the field’s polarity as well as the level of the magnetic field.
- Volume pricing is available for orders of ten or more (US$ orders only).
- Download the brochure for complete details.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.