ECHOMAC® PA ULTRASONIC SYSTEM
Versatile Ultrasonic Phased Array System
MAC’s Echomac® PA, when integrated with mechanical systems such as linear scanners, bubblers and immersion tanks, provides a convenient platform for a wide range of phased array applications including rail wheel testing and composite testing.
Complementing MAC’s broad range of Ultrasonic testers, the Echomac® PA system is designed for those applications that can benefit from its unique capabilities, including high-speed parallel processing to handle a large amount of data.
It consists of a package housed in a cabinet with door mounted 19” screen and touch screen interface, with Windows® (64 bits edition), Quadcore i7, 2.5 GHz processor, 8 GB RAM, high-speed (1 Gb/s) Ethernet link, or higher configuration.
Echomac® PA System
Software capabilities include
- Phased array channels 32:128 PR.
- PA firing modes up to 32 consecutive elements.
- Encoder 2 axes (quadrature, clock direction).
- Pulse amplitude PA (at 50Ω) 35 V to 100 V (Conventional UT (at 50Ω) 50 V to 200 V).
- Maximum number of focal laws 1,024.
- Gain setting range PA 100 dB (Conventional UT 94 dB).
- Measurement gates 4 gates + 1 synchronization gate.
- Maximum data file 20 GB.
Conventional UT channels are 2 channels in Pulse/Echo or Pitch/Catch configurations.
- Pulse width 25 ns to 500 ns
- A-scan length Up to 16,384 points
- Real-time averaging 1, 2, 4, 8 and 16
- Compression 1, 2, 4, 8 and 16 PRF 20 kHz
- Maximum number of samples 16,384
- Data throughput Up to 30 MB/s
- Digitizing frequency 25 MHz, 50 MHz or 100 MHz
- Bandwidth (at -3 dB) 500 kHz to 18 MHz
- Summed data amplitude resolution 16 bits
- Filters Analog/digital band-pass, high-pass and low-pass
- Data interfaces Ethernet 1000Base-T