MAC TRAINING PROGRAMS
Ever since MAC introduced its first testing instrument in the 1930’s, the company has provided customers with critical training services. These programs help to assure that anyone who operates MAC equipment is properly trained to do so effectively and safely.
Our efforts also support those of the American Society for Nondestructive Testing, which has instituted a program focused on personnel qualifications and certification. This program applies to employers who utilize eddy current (electromagnetic), ultrasonic and flux leakage inspection techniques.
In addition, MAC has on numerous occasions conducted special short-term courses on NDT theories and applications to address unique customer needs.
To request additional information, please Contact Us.
EDDY CURRENT (ET) THEORY AND APPLICATION LEVEL I or II TRAINING (TIP A)
- Orientation ASNT SNT-TC-1A
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Eddy Current Theory for Magnetic and Nonmagnetic Material
- Flaw Detection Principles
- Coils and Probes
- Sorting Equipment
- Rotary Probe Flaw Inspection
- Hands-on MultiMac® Instrumentation
ULTRASONIC THEORY AND APPLICATION LEVEL I or II TRAINING (TIP A)
- Orientation ASNT SNT-TC-1A Introduction to Ultrasonic Testing
- Basic Principals of Acoustic Transducer Operation and Theory
- Ultrasonic Testing Equipment and Basic Ultrasonic Testing Methods
- Hands-on Echomac® FD Instrumentation and Hands on UT Rotary
MAGNETIC FLUX LEAKAGE THEORY AND APPLICATION LEVEL II TRAINING
- Introduction and Orientation ASNT SNT-TC-1A Testing
- Implementing MFL Technology in Pipes & Tubes
- Longitudinal Rotoflux® System
- Transverse Rotoflux® System
- Hands-on Longitudinal and Transverse Rotoflux® System
Training Courses (conforming to the requirements of ASNT SNT-TC-1A) offered at client’s facilities: