Magnetic Analysis Corporation is currently seeking an experienced Facilities Supervisor to join our manufacturing team. The Facilities Supervisor will coordinate and supervise the day-to-day maintenance and repair of the Elmsford, New York location and its associated equipment, which includes plumbing, heating, electrical, HVAC, alarms, etc.
• Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the operation of the Elmsford, New York facility
• Will address issues in a timely fashion and should get hands-on or bring in external resources as appropriate
• Will coordinate effectively with both external and internal partners
• Responsible for anticipating potential problems and seeking preemptive solutions
• 5-10 years’ facilities experience in related area
• Knowledge of local regulations and policies needed to ensure a safe environment conducive to our office and
• Competent in Microsoft Office
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Highly organized
• Ability to multitask efficiently and effectively
Excellent Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) and more.