For High Speed Testing (up to 18,000 RPM) of Small Diameter Wire, Rod, & Tube, for Longitudinal Defects
- Detect surface flaws, such as seams and laps in ferromagnetic, non-ferromagnetic and austenitic round or ovate materials.
- Inspect cut lengths and continuous product
- Install off-line or in-line with straighteners and other continuous wire operations
- 2 spinning test probes, easily adjusted for dimensional changes and accessed for replacement
- Quick, twist-on bushing holders
- Continuous wire operations such as drawing, spring-making, and parts forming lines.
- Straight and cut operations.
- Operate in-line with straighteners or off-line in a separate test station
- Ferromagnetic, non-ferromagnetic, and austenitic materials.
- Testing round and ovate material